Due to concerns about inclement weather, SustainFloyd is moving its Dine for a Cause Souper Supper to Monday, Dec. 9.
Dine for a Cause will still take place starting at 6 p.m. at the Floyd Country Store.
Roanoke social entrepreneur Ed Walker will speak, as well as SustainFloyd President Haden Polseno-Hensley and Director Mike Burton.
The menu will include:
- Pumpkin & Bacon Soup from Dogtown Roadhouse;
- Spicy Black Bean Soup and Creamy Tomato Soups from the Floyd Country Store;
- Italian Wedding Soup from Mickey G’s Bistro & Pizzeria;
- Russian Borscht from Natasha’s Market Café;
- Seafood Chowder from Oddfella’s Cantina & Tapas Bar;
- Butternut Squash & Fuji Apple soup from River & Rail of Roanoke;
- bread from Grateful Bread;
- Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli and Naked Squash Ravioli from Floydioli;
- cheese from Good Food – Good People;
- apple cider from Sweet Providence Farm;
- coffee from Red Rooster Coffee Roaster;
- hard cider from Foggy Ridge;
- wine from Villa Appalaccia.
The event will feature a special discount on SustainFloyd annual memberships, which normally cost $35. Tickets for Dining for a Cause are $15 for the general public. Those attending may purchase a ticket/membership combo for only $40, a savings of $10. SustainFloyd members may attend Dine for a Cause for only $10. A limited number of reserved tables which seat four people are available for $150 each. For more information, contact SustainFloyd by calling 540/745-7333, emailing email@example.com or visiting its office in the Station in downtown Floyd.
All proceeds from the fundraiser will support the mission of SustainFloyd. To learn more about SustainFloyd and its mission, go to www.sustainfloyd.org.
What: All invited to SustainFloyd’s Dine for a Cause year-end fundraiser
When: Monday, December 9th, 6 p.m.
Where: Floyd Country Store, 206 S. Locust St. in downtown Floyd
Admission: $15 contribution; Combo package of admission/SF annual membership-only $40 ($10 savings)