Help SustainFloyd achieve its goals of protecting Floyd County’s natural resources and developing a resilient local economy.
By making a donation to SustainFloyd you are supporting our community programs and outreach. Working on a local level to address global issues, we are helping to build a resilient local economy based on a healthy food system, creative initiatives, and care and respect for the environment.
You can donate securely with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal. Donations to SustainFloyd, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, are tax-deductible.
By making a donation to Sustain Floyd, you help to support programs like these:
- Our Food Programs: From our weekly Farmers Market, EBT Program and Farm to School Program to our Farm classes and Film Series, we’re helping folks in Floyd County eat healthier and keep their food dollars in Floyd!
- Educational Programs: We all struggle to stay abreast of the latest developments in economic and environmental issues and to understand the complex issues facing our planet and community. With our workshops and films, we help promote community dialog.
- Protecting Natural Resources: It’s an oft-repeated fact that no water flows into Floyd County which makes it our responsibility to protect our water resources now, putting in place water, waste and energy programs that will serve, not harm, our corner of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Become a Member
With your annual donation of $35 or more you will become a member of SustainFloyd. Your membership gives us the ongoing support we need to continue and develop our community programs. Member costs are:
- Individuals: $35 per year
- Couples: $50 per year
- Businesses: $100 per year
As a member you will receive updates on our activities and we will send you a membership information package including a SustainFloyd window sticker. You will also be invited to our annual membership event.